If you have previous work done in the area that you would like to have work done again, please do not book an appointment with us. Send us a picture so we can see if we are able to work with you.
A non-refundable Deposit of $125 is required to book any procedures and/or appointments.
Appointments will just be booked after the deposit is made. Please make the payment right away to guarantee your appointment date/time.
DATE/TIME upon booking is a request; we will reach out if we can not accommodate the date/time.
In no circumstances will the deposit be refunded.
• No kids allowed as guests
• No guests are allowed in the procedure room while the procedure is in progress.
Any appointments canceled within 2 business days of the appointment date will be charged the deposit fee of $125.
Any no-call no-shows will be charged the deposit fee of $125.
Rescheduling appointments will be possible if the artist is given 2 business days’ notice prior to your scheduled appointment. Due to limited appointment availability, we may not be able to reschedule your appointment until a much later date.
Promotional rates may change if you are rescheduling your appointment to a later date.
If you are rescheduling your TOUCH UP the rates will change depending on the time frame you schedule your new appointment.
If you are rescheduling within less than 2 business days of your appointment date, you will forfeit your deposit and will not be able to transfer the deposit to a later date. A new deposit will be needed when rescheduling a future appointment.
If for any reason a deposit wasn’t made when you booked your appointment, a fee of $125 will be added to the next appointment price when booking.
Appointments will be CANCELED and no refunds will be given if the client is more than 15 minutes late to their appointment. Our artist takes multiple clients a day and needs the full amount of time for each appointment. You may schedule a new appointment but will need to place another deposit.
Cash, All Major Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX). If you are looking for a form of payment plan, we do accept CareCredit!
If you don’t have CareCredit
• No coffee or other stimulants
• No Alcohol or other blood thinners (No Advil)
• No Retin A skincare products
• If you have any questions concerning medical conditions please consult your doctor before scheduling your appointment and bring a doctor’s note to your appointment.
• You are under the age of 18
• You are pregnant or nursing
• You are taking blood thinning medications
• You have viral infections or diseases
• You are diabetic
• You are undergoing chemotherapy
• Healed results will vary with each individual client.
• NO guarantees will be made.
• We do not offer REFUNDS.
• Additional sessions (at a minimum charge) may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply. Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less-than-desired outcome as each client will heal differently.